Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank You!

Thanks you guys, who think I'm too hard on myself. I know I am, but if I wasn't then who would be?
I also wanted to say thank you to my sweet best friend, Chris. He has been there for me to talk to for the last 8 months and its been great. God has given me a blessing in him. He is the FIRST guy who I have been comfortable and no matter where this relationship goes, the days I spend with you will be so close to my heart. You're so sweet. I wish others could see it!
Not only him, but I have some sweet friends:
Baily, you are so sweet and I want you to know how beautiful you are. If people don't see that well then they're lame. You always make me feel increadibly loved.
Abbi, you are so nice and have a kind heart. It's very refreshing in this mad school.
Dani, you're one who IS hard on me, but also funny and cheer me up with your bluntness. I'm glad I have you to talk to!
Sam, We have had our issues and I know I depend on you A LOT! But you're such a funny and sweet friend. I'm glad I have someone to talk to about anything.
Courtney, you are insane! and I love you. I love the times that we've spend laughing super hard. You're too cool for school. :]

To my two sweet uncles, I love you both like brothers and you are always in my heart. You both hold little pieces of my dad and thats something very special to me. I'm so glad I have you two around.
My mom and sisters, I love you so much. I could never say how much I miss you and how sorry I am that I hurt you when I left. I will never be able to get this time back and that will hurt me for the rest of my life. I love you. So so much.

I'm sorry if I didn't mention someone, I have so many sweet friends. I love you all.

My last and most important is my sweet sweet Lord. No person could replace his love and the joy he brings. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?