Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Last Thing

It's been a very long time since I've even looked at this blog.
I have one last thing to say.....

My life has been selfishly lived and I'm sick of it
I love someone with an intense capacity and I didn't even know it was possible
I've spent many nights alone with nothing but the words of strangers and their melodies to comfort me
I would wish the break that I felt in my soul on no one
Moving has made me mature faster then I wanted and I don't regret it
I only wish that someone could have led me through this
The life around me that I grew comfortable in has changed with a raging speed and it scares me every time I think of the way it left me on the ground with no air
I'm often scared with nothing but the words of my love that I'll be rescued one day
So many times I want to lay down and give up, just let my heart fade away
It seems the girl I used to be is gone and I can't even tell people why she left
Now I will move into the body of the woman I was supposed to be years from now and wait with loneliness even when its impossible

I WILL wait for the day when my broken love comes to me and pulls me to my home
When he tells me its time to live again, together............

Until this time and even after, my promise is that with every sane corner of my mind, I will live to help the ones around so they don't have to go through their changes alone with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?